PITAMBARI TRIPHALA TABLETS
Triphala is known to be highly effective in digestion and supporting regular bowel movements. Pitambari Triphala Tablets enables to keep the digestive problems at bay giving you a healthily functioning digestive system.
• Relieves constipation
• Rejuvenates membrane lining of the digestive system.
• Improves digestion & assimilation by stimulating peristalsis & digestive secretions.
• Excellent Antioxidant & detoxifier.
• Gaseous Distention
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Piles & Fissure related constipation
• Triphala (T. chebula, T. belrica, E. officinalis) fruit Extract – 400 mg
DOSAGE & RECOMMENDATIONS
• 1 to 2 tablets two times a day after food.
• To be taken cautiously in pregnancy & lactating mother.
WHY PITAMBARI TRIPHALA TABLETS
• Higher Dosage of Key ingredients
• 100 % Herbal Active
• Clinically tested
• Highest Quality
• Safe & Effective
Name of the Commodity: Pitambari Triphala Tablets
Speciality: Bowel Cleansener
Brand: Pitambari Triphala Tablets
Mfg. Lic. No.: GA/1740
Net content : 60 tablets
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 135
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari products Pvt Ltd.
174, GIDC Waghodia, Vadodara-391760. Gujarat. India
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.