- Pitambari Kanthavati is the best medicine for throat infection. It pacifies vata-kapha and useful in a cough and cold. It reduces the stickiness & kapha in the oropharynx, gives freshness.
- Yastimadhu is sweet, demulcent, soothing & expectorant, so it improves the quality of voice and capacity of the vocal card of the singers if consume regularly
- Pitambari Kanthavati contains Peppermint oil, Kapoor and Lavang that pacifies the sputum from Respiratory tract & cures a cough & asthma of any origin. Madhu (Honey) is natural throat pain and infection reliever hence it also helps to cure throat and respiratory infection
What is throat infection?
A throat infection, sometimes called pharyngitis, caused by either a bacterial or a viral infection leading to inflammation of the tissues of the throat that causes redness, pain, swelling of the walls or structures of the throat and hoarseness of voice.
Bacterial infection can be caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pyogenes, or group A Streptococcus. Most throat infections, particularly those due to viruses, may clear up on their own, while certain bacterial infections are easily treated with antibiotics. But at the same time there are various adverse effects of antibiotics as it works on the complete body rather working on the local area.
Common symptoms of throat infection
You may or may not experience all of these symptoms, depending on the cause or extent of the infection. At times, any of these symptoms can become severe. Common symptoms of throat infection include:
- A cough; possibly coughing up clear, yellow, light brown, or green mucus
- Difficulty breathing (ranging from mild to severe)
- Difficulty swallowing
- Dry throat or congestion
- Enlarged lymph nodes or tonsils
- Fever and chills
- Pus or white patches covering the tonsils or throat
- Throat pain
Common Causes of Sore Throat
- Viral infection
- Bacterial infection
- Fungal infection
- Cold Drink
- Oily and Junk Food
- Continuous contact with air conditioner
Uses of Active Ingredients:-
- Yastimadhu Ghan:-Yashtimadhi acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. In Ayurveda, Yastimadhu has a property of Kanthya i.e. herbs that improve voice and also it is trushna har i.e. Relieves thirst, hence it is very important drug for a throat infection and throat diseases. Yastimadhu is sweet, demulcent, soothing & expectorant, So it improves the quality of voice and capacity of the vocal card of the singers, speakers, etc..
- Khadir Choorna:-In Ayurveda, Gayatri is a synonym of Khadir i.e. the drug which gives the voice like a singer. Hence, for this reason, Khadir is very important drug acting on the throat. It is mucolytic and promotes sweetness of voice. Khadiradi is good for stomatitis and even freshen ups the breath.
- Peppermint Oil:-Peppermint oil very useful in a cough and cold which is caused by throat infection. Also, it gives relief to the throat as a cooling agent.
- Javitri Choorna:-Javitri has 2 main properties which are Vaktra Kledahara i.e. relieves excessive sliminess and moisture of mouth and Vaktra Daurgandhyahara i.e. relieves bad breath problem due to which mouth.
Honey: It has antibacterial properties and also acts as a hypertonic osmotic, which means that it draws water out of the inflamed tissue. This reduces swelling and discomfort.
“Cures Throat Quickly, Ends Cough fully”.
Name of the Commodity: Pitambari Kanthavati cough relief pills
Speciality: Ayurvedic cough relief pills
Brand: Pitambari Kanthavati Cough Relief pills
Net content : 12 pills
Net Qty : 1
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 10
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd
174, Waghodia G.I.D.C., Vadodara-391760. Gujarat. India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: email@example.com
|While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.|