- Pitambari Rice Bran Oil (RBO) is obtained from the most nutritious part of rice – the golden brown layer which covers the white rice.
- It forms about 5% of the paddy and is enriched in oil to the extent of 10-25%. Bran from matured paddy yields more oil than the bran from fresh paddy.
- Rice Bran Oil offers several unique properties that make it special. With a very neutral taste, it is very stable at a higher temperature and has prolonged shelf life. However, its most notable feature is its high level of components with neutraceutical value such as Gamma-oryzanol, tocopherol and tocotrienol.
- It also contains vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and is trans-fat free. Perhaps the only oil that helps lower cholesterol LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol), RBO helps the body fight diseases, enhance the immune system and fight free radicals.
- Good Taste
- Support Immune Defenses.
- Promotes Heart Health with ORYZONAL content and Zero Cholesterol
- High smoke burning point for deep frying
- Impart flavour to the final product. Support Immune Defenses.
Benefits of Ricebran Oil
• Zero Cholesterol
• Zero Trans Fat
• Total Health Maintenance
• Support Immune Defenses
• Maintains healthy cholesterol
• Promotes Heart Health