1) Empty the contents into cooking vessel.
2) Mix approx. 110 g Sugar Powder or 120 g Jaggery Powder into the contents & mix well.
3) Take 500ml milk in separate bowl.
4) Add 100 - 150ml milk in above mixture, ensure that no lumps to be formed while mixing, make a uniform paste. Once uniform paste is formed, mix remaining milk & form uniform mixture.
5) As per taste / choice add pinch of cardamom / kesar / nutmeg.
6) Steam in pressure cooker for 30-35 min without whistle, on medium flame.
7) Cool & refrigerate.
8) Cut Kharwas into pieces, serve chilled.