• Pitambari has created a milestone by launching its first successful flagship brand” Pitambari Shining Powder”. It is not only effective on Copper & brass but also on Aluminium, Iron, Silver articles & Steel utensils too.
• New Pitambari Shining Powder is introduced with new attractive packaging than the regular one with increased cleaning & foaming power which removes oxide layer easily, gives shine & gloss to metal surfaces.
• It has a special cleaning agent in it that removes oiliness & the other stains easily. Also, it is gentle on hands. Its diamond edge cutting property gives fast cleaning effect.
• Cleans, protects, preserves and restores the shine and lustre to a variety of different surfaces.
• No more scrubbing, no mess, no waste – easy to apply.
• Detergent blend for complete cleaning and easy rinsing.
• Gentle cleaner for tarnish removal without scratching.
Available in: 10gm, 30gm, 50gm, 100gm, 200gm, 500gm, 1kg
1)What is purpose of Pitambari shining powder, how it works?
It is copper, brass, aluminium, iron and silver cleaning rose pink coloured powder. It wipes away tarnish, polishes and preserves metal surfaces such as brass, copper, silver. It is very gentle to metal surfaces and gives a sparkling shine.
Use of PSP
Pitambari shining powder is used to clean Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Iron and Silver articles. Its diamond edge cutting property gives fast cleaning.
How to apply PSP ?
Wet the article with water and then apply small quantity of PSP on it. Scour it gently with hand or soft scrubber and wash with water. Active part of Pitambari shining powder removes this oxide layer very easily.
Why the metal surface gets blackened and tarnished ?
Copper and Brass does not react with water but it does slowly react with atmospheric oxygen to form a layer of brown-black copper oxide which, unlike the rust which forms when iron is exposed to moist air, protects the underlying copper from more extensive corrosion. A green/ blackish layer can often be seen on old copper and brass articles. Copper and Brass tarnishes when exposed to sulfides, which react with it to form various oxides.
Is there a need to clean Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Steel and Silver articles after PSP ?
No, there is no need to use any detergent like liquid or dish wash bar as PSP itself is enough to give effective result.
How many days the shine and luster lasts ?
It all depends on the atmospheric condition. Shine and luster will last for a week or a more if the weather is sunny.(But at the same time the period will get reduced in monsoon and humid weather.)
What this smells like ?
It has very pleasant floral fragrance which masks the unwanted smell which comes while cleaning.