Significance of lighting a lamp in Hinduism
The flames of a lamp continually burns upwards and similarly be supposed to attain such knowledge to take us towards higher values. It's a custom to light a lamp initially before starting any auspicious events or ceremonies. As a result of lighting an oil lamp, will always removes darkness, ignorance, evil and relives from worries, troubles, stress, and also disappointment. Light symbolizes awareness. By lighting the lamps, almighty’s delightful grace will spread all over the house. The first and foremost appearance of the God will be the Light, which is believed as Divine Light.
• Deepshakti is specially designed and Developed with goodness for Lighting of Diyas and Lamp.
• Mostly used in rural areas for lighting diyas as it is very cost- effective.
• It is Nonedible oil, which gives light, bright enough, long lasting and rise up the wick.
• It helps in elimination of difficulties and bad sin effects that disturb you.
• It provides peace of mind and concentration.
• It removes all ills and wards off evil spirits.
• Lamp lighting with this oil will brings wealth, happiness, health and luck.