• Healmate is an Ayurvedic ointment for cracked feet. It is useful in painful cracks and softening of soles of foot.
• This cream is recommended in cases of cracked heels / soles or rough feet. Wash feet with Luke warm water and dry it then apply the required quantity of Healmate Cream over the affected area twice daily, in the morning after a bath /shower and at bedtime.
1. What are the main indications of Healmate Cream?
Healmate Cream is useful in painful cracks, fungal infection and for softening of heels and foot soles.
2. What are the ingredients of Healmate Cream?
Healmate Cream contains Shuddha Hingul, Ghruta, Jatyadi Tail, Teel Tail,Ral etc.
3. What is the dose of Healmate Cream?
2– 3 gm for gentle application on Heels / soles/ toes or as per directed by physician.
4. What are the side effects of Healmate Cream?
As such there are no side effects of the medicine.
5. How many days it will require to cure the disease?
Minimum 7 days to 21 days as per depending on the disease .
6. Where I will get this product?
Any medical shop, departmental shop, our Grahak kaksha at Pitambari office, Thane.