Freedom from all joint pains!
Cure on plus oil is Sesame based Ayurvedic oil which is easy to apply. It is useful for immediate relief from pain on local application that has a deep penetration & fights pain at the source which also gives long lasting relief to chronic pain & very effective in Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis. It is non-sticky.
Cure On – Roll On relieves pain instantly and can be used for Joint-pain, Backache, Muscular pain, Body-ache, Sprain and Stiffness of joints and muscles.
• Reduces Pain as it contains rare herbs.
• Reduces Inflammation as Nirgudi and Arkphool acts on the same
• Faster Penetration as presence of Til Oil (Vitamin E)
• Strengthening of Bones: action of Shatavari and ashwagandha
• Strengthening of Muscles : action of Shatavari and ashwagandha
• Increased warmth due to wintergreen oil
• More effective in sciatica / Frozen Shoulder (like nervine pain) due to addition of Kuchala and ErandMool
Available SKU 30ml 60ml 60ml Roll On 200ml 1ltr
1.What are the main indications of CureOn?
1) What are the main indications of CureOn? CureOn is effective in pain with musculoskeletal disorders like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lumbar spondylitis, Ankylosing spondylitis etc.
2.What are the ingredients of CureOn?
Erandmool, Nirgundi,Arkmool, Shatawari, Ashwagandha, Sahachar, Kuchala, Til Tail, Gandhapurav Tail, Pudina phool.
3. How to apply CureOn?
2 ml – 5 ml oil, as per affected area and severity of pain. Apply on the site and gently massage for 5 to 10 min followed by hot fomentation if required. The increased circulation to the affected area by the fomentation will help transdermal penetration of the oil and provide speedy relief.
4. How many time to apply in a day?
Depends on severity of pain
a) Mild – Twice a day b) Moderate – Thrice a day c) Severe – more than 3 times a day When pain subsides the frequency of oil application can be reduced.