• Kachchi ghani refers to cold press extraction process for taking out oil from seeds.
Traditionally, oil from seeds were extracted in kohlus (a wooden cold press used with the help of a cow).
• In this process, seeds are crushed at low temperature so natural properties, antioxidants and essential oils are retain in the oil. Raishakti is pressed Mustard Oil used for cooking.
• Made from the first press of mustard seeds in the traditional way • The best mustard seeds are slowly crushed in a temperature-controlled environment.
• This retains pungency and natural properties enhancing the taste of the food.
• Its high pungency levels also help stimulate your appetite.
• Essential for keeping pickles fresh for a longer duration while retaining their traditional flavour.
Benefits of Mustard Oil:
Appetiser: This oil acts like an appetiser and increases hunger.
Tonic: Mustard oil serves as all round tonic for health. It tones up all the systems in the body, boosts immunity and also gives strength.
Stimulant: This oil is a very strong stimulant. It is very effective in stimulating excretion, circulation and digestion. If this is used for massaging, it stimulates circulation very effectively. Mustard oil stimulates digestion by the production of bile and gastric juices from liver and spleen.
Antibacterial: Mustard has antibacterial properties. If taken internally, it combats bacterial infections in urinary tract, excretory system, digestive system, colon and so on. If applied externally, it treats bacterial infections of the skin as well.
Anti arthritic and anti rheumatic: This oil gives relief from arthritis and rheumatism and has been used for massaging.
Other benefits: This is very effective in curing cold, cough, body pains and aches; congestion caused by cold, headache and its massage is good for muscular growth. When gums are massaged with mustard oil it strengthens them and also protects them from decay.
Pack Size Available: • 15 Kg Tins
• 1 Lt Bottles
• 500 ml Bottles
• 200 ml Bottles
• 5 Lt Cans
What is Kachchi ghani Mustard oil?
Kachchi ghani refers to cold press extraction process for taking out oil from seeds. Traditionally, oil from seeds were extracted in kohlus (a wooden cold press used with the help of a cow). In this process, seeds are crushed at low temperature so natural properties, antioxidants and essential oils are retain in the oil.
For darker skin:
Allow application on skin for 10-12 mins only.
This will bleach the facial hair just enough to match your skin color.